I’m a software developer and technical lead with experience in enterprise SaaS retail point-of-sale systems (primarily backend), regulated medical devices (pharmacy automation), and autonomous model aircraft (UAVs/drones).
At the moment, some of my interests include:
- Software development, design, and architecture
- Distributed system architecture, reliability, and performance optimization
- Software quality assurance, risk assessment, automated testing, and performance testing
- Technical leadership, both as an individual contributor and as a team lead
- Finding better ways to manage and consume media
- Writing and online collaboration
- Small, low-power computing and embedded systems
If you’d like to get in touch about one of these topics, something I’ve written about, or something else you think I’d find interesting, reach out on Twitter!
This site is written by Andrew Bugera using Hugo and the etch theme.